HIV Care Coordination
Our experts are there to join you in your journey every step of the way.
Your Partner Throughout the Journey
Additional services for whole person wellness.
Food Pantry for People Living With HIV
Domestic + Sexual Assault Support
- Family Justice Center: Victims of domestic and sexual violence can come to one location to access a wide range of supportive resources, such as talking with a victim advocate, getting assistance with filing a restraining order, planning for their safety, talking to a law enforcement officer, meeting with a professional to discuss civil and criminal legal issues, receiving medical assistance, and gaining information on how to access shelter and other community resources.
- Greensboro Housing Coalition (GHC) : GHC is a HUD certified Housing Counseling Agency that works with individuals and families at any stage of the continuum from homelessness to homeownership.
Treatment Adherence Counseling
- Guilford County Solution to the Opioid Problem (GCSTOP) : The program engages individuals in harm reduction practices, distributes and trains community members and high-risk populations on the use of naloxone, conducts community health education, coordinates community resources with other community partners, operates mobile and fixed-site syringe exchange programs (SEP), and builds relationships focused on ending opioid overdose
- Faith Action International : We serve and advocate alongside thousands of newcomers each year, while educating and connecting diverse communities across lines of culture and faith – turning strangers into neighbors!
- Trans Lifeline : Trans Lifeline is a grassroots hotline and microgrants 501(c)(3) non-profit organization offering direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis – for the trans community, by the trans community. Hotline: 877-565-8860